WCTI, Water Conservation Technology International, Inc., (also known as the The Process) has developed sustainable and innovative water conservation technology to alleviate water scarcity challenges for commercial, high tech, industrial and energy production businesses who consume vast quantities of US fresh water supply for critical cooling needs. Six US patents support a green process that uses natural minerals in all source water to provide outstanding corrosion, scale and biological control in cooling water without use and discharge of toxic chemicals.
Lower your Environmental Footprint
In this day and age, there is a huge pollution and diminishing resource crisis. We are filling our oceans with chemicals and using more water than ever before! As a licencee of WCTI, Tower Water Treatment helps lower business’s enviromental footprint while also lowering their costs.
How does it work?
- Proprietary HES (High-Efficiency Softening) pre-conditioning system removes scale forming ions from tower make-up
- Allows for unlimited makeup water concentrations (10-500 COC)
- Silica concentrates without deposition (200 – 1000 Mg/L soluble silica)
- Silica chemistry protects metals from high TDS corrosion
- High TDS and pH inhibits bio & pathogen growth (biostatic tower water)
- And the only material used is salt, an inexpensive and sustainable natural commodity
What it can do for you.
- Reduces total water treatment costs by about 50%.
- Creates a new industry standard for corrosion protection.
- There are no toxic chemicals and a cost effective way to get rid of the waste.
- No chemical handling or storage.
- Reduce testing and operator time.
- Ideal for high Silica and reuse makeup source waters
- Survey of design capacity, load, water quality, environmental needs, prior performance limitations
- Proposal with complete water savings comparison and ROI cost analysis (ESPG)
- Purchase & installation of most pre-treatment systems in 2 to 8 weeks.
- Monthly flat fee for method use and service, no more chemical purchases.
- Start-up and program transition for new construction and retrofit systems
- 24/7 performance monitoring / reporting with advanced on-line remote monitoring (RPA)